Kissy Square Kissy Square

Much of the same as Runny Square, only I prefer this one because it's not so much of a ball buster... Runny square was so annoyingly hard it almost felt luck based, this feels very balanced and reasonable, due to this I was luckily able to get all the medals except Burning Kiss (32 kisses) and Lovely Kiss (64 kisses), Though I did NEARLY get 32 kisses... I like it and again, I have some medal recommendations...

It's got to be here somewhere... - Exit the Colours menu and start a game while everything is Black or white - 25pts.
Bright as the sun - Turn all customisable colours to white - 10pts.
Icarus - Kiss with Bright as the sun mode on - 25pts.
Good listener - Perform 10 kisses while everything is black or white (Not in 1 game) - 75pts.
Photographic Memory - Navigate Yourself through every menu while everything is black or white - 50pts.
Well that was annoying - Press every single button in the game at least once while everything is black and do it again while everything is white - 75pts.
It's too late! - Try to stop yourself after they switch sides - 5pts.
Awkward... - Brush against each other without kissing - 25pts.
Distant Admirer - Just look at each other for a minute... - 10pts.
Overconfident - Charge right forward as soon as the game starts - 5pts.
No Fear - Get a kiss without hesitating - 10pts.
Direct kiss - Get a kiss perfectly aligned - 15pts.
At the first opportunity - Get a kiss before the second bounce - 10pts.
Dramatic Romance - Get a prefect kiss by not hesitating, getting it before the second bounce, getting it perfectly aligned and with only red colours (any colour where B and G = 0 and the R is at least 1) - 100pts.

Runny Square Runny Square

First of all thanks for the 220 free points! XD

This is basic and I appreciate it for its... Generosity... With medals

I just have a few recommendations for more medals:

Dizzy - Spin in a circle 5 times in a row without crashing - 20pts.
Nope... - do a U turn - 15pts.
esreveR - Complete a lap in reverse - 75pts
Cheaters never win - Go behind the start line and then pass it again - 25pts.
Close Call - Be at most only 2 pixels away from the wall - 50pts.
Why? - Die very close the next lap - 10pts.
WHY!? - Die very close the next lap with 10 points - 75pts.
WHY U SO MEAN!? - Die very close the next lap with 31 points - 100pts.
WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME CRUEL AND SATANIC WORLD!? - Die very close the next lap with 99 points - 500pts.

I understand the last one is steep but... Whatever...

Last thing... The points you get for medals don't make sense to me sometimes... Not a big issue, but it really nagged me... For instance:

I get 100 pts. for dying 64 times which is easy but for persisting on and on to get a score of 8 I get 10pts.? I spent 40 minutes trying to get a score of 8 and that's all I get!?

Hex FRVR Hex FRVR

Addicting!

Usually I think of some 1-5 paragraph long review because I feel that people just saying good is boring... But that's really all I can say...

(Wow, to think that I wrote a 7 paragraph comment on a Flappy Bird clone about the stock market, yet I couldn't think of more than 1 word for a simple yet complex at the same time puzzle game...)

Shock Shock

A nice chill track, but lacking in detail and variety. Not much to say.

Ice Biome (Remix) Ice Biome (Remix)

What have we here? A unique Glitch hop/8-bit/Elctro/Dubstep atmospheric track? This is really strange, a VERY nice surprise, especially to see in unscouted! I'm probably gonna scout you! The bitcrushing, the haunting reeverbs and delays, the powerful drums; the highpassing, the strange general composition, it's great! I really can't describe what makes this track great!

4.5 stars!

-Jungle Night- -Jungle Night-

Good first try! That's a real good start! I couldn't rate it any higher because it's too simple and repetitive, but it sets the mood well.

"Ostrich Raider" "Ostrich Raider"

Beautiful and once again, intimidating... Much of the same to be said here...

SmokingFrog responds:

it will be a nightmare to animate ..

Light Compacter Automaton Light Compacter Automaton

Nice, it still fits into the style, while looking unique compared to the other machines and it's intimidating, but still doesn't like over the top or boss-like...

Nice to hear that!
I had the fear that didn't coincide with the overall style.
Thanks for the feedback

Light Crane Automaton Light Crane Automaton

Good design

SmokingFrog responds:

thanks, the pity is that at this stage, i'm unable to show the reasons behind the form.
Once i get finished the concepts ( at least half of the list), i will proceed to illustrate some ad posters to work as a sort of explanation.