Shock Shock

A nice chill track, but lacking in detail and variety. Not much to say.

Ice Biome (Remix) Ice Biome (Remix)

What have we here? A unique Glitch hop/8-bit/Elctro/Dubstep atmospheric track? This is really strange, a VERY nice surprise, especially to see in unscouted! I'm probably gonna scout you! The bitcrushing, the haunting reeverbs and delays, the powerful drums; the highpassing, the strange general composition, it's great! I really can't describe what makes this track great!

4.5 stars!

-Jungle Night- -Jungle Night-

Good first try! That's a real good start! I couldn't rate it any higher because it's too simple and repetitive, but it sets the mood well.

NK - Jawbreaker malvin166 remix NK - Jawbreaker malvin166 remix

You stole my idea!

The Big Minion The Big Minion

Stolen,
Nightcore,
Unscouted dubstep,
Minions.
This is so absolutely terrible, it's ironically amazing!

Tianci - Purple Slushie Tianci - Purple Slushie

Oh wow that was good, in fact it's so good I'm gonna have to check you didn't steal this before I scout you, 'cause it's EXTREMELY rare I see dupstep of this quality in the unscouted area, I check unscouted A LOT and the only guy who made anything near as good as this is Zerryx. I scouted him and within 3 days he had 10s of thousands of views on his work.

Anyway, usualy in my reviews I write about 5 paragraphs about the buildup, drop, break, end, and some other major issue with the track, and then have a little paragraph to compliment the creator and conclusion. But to be honest, there isn't much to say here... It's just a solid, if a bit generic dubstep track.

The only thing I really think I should mention is your drop. The high-pitched FM is weak and harsh on the ears, this might seriously be a 5 If you could make your FM basses well... Bassy... There's no "weight" or "impact" to them, because they're all high screams and fizzes instead of low roars, deep growls and sharp plucks. This is also a lack of variety, and variety is modulation, and modulation is EVERYTHING in dubstep.

Besides that, just a couple nitpicks.... I do like how your chiptune arp stands out, but it sounds TOO detached from the mix, as if it isn't a part of the track, it kinda breaks the immersion. Also that fade-out was a weak ending, a strong Bassy hit with a big reverb would've been MUCH better...

This does show potential, the rhythm and syncopation of dubstep is perfected here, which is something I personally struggled to do initially in my tracks. It's just a weak drop, and a bit generic... Work a bit on your synth design and you could be a top-quality producer!

Undertale, Another Megalovania Remix Undertale, Another Megalovania Remix

Good quality, but TBH kinda boring...

Also, do you put bagels in the tags of ALL your music?

GalacticPenguinz responds:

Maybe, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jon Toniq - Beauty of a Goddess Jon Toniq - Beauty of a Goddess

Wow, that was beautiful!

The pianos have a perfect balance of power and softness, the reverbs perfectly fill the gaps, and it's simply emotional. The pluck synths are surprisingly varied and compliment the voice and instrumentation very well, and the voice, Jesus! Your voice is amazing, even if it is autotuned, it's good autotuning! The little effects like the tape stops are the icing on the cake.

Then the drop is crazy, energetic and very unpredictable, perfectly complimenting the syncopated style of dubstep. I do have criticisms about this piece, but not many of them, one of them being the drop does have a bit too much "White noise". Still, there is amazing use of juxtaposing volumes, and amazing variety.

The singing is a little repetitive, but I've heard MUCH more annoyingly repetitive lyrics, so it's fine. As well as that, it's worth mentioning I hate music with vocals usually, so it's even more impressive you made something with lyrics enjoyable for me.

I understand the kinda mood of this song works better with higher pitches, but one complaint I do have is I feel there isn't enough bass at the drops. Sometimes it feels like there's a real lack of power and momentum with the synths due to this.

Still, the attention to detail, simple quality; variety, uniqueness, mood; basically everything else about this track is perfect and gets it its 5 stars. The only other complaint I have is that the ending's a little too sudden, very minor complaint.

Overall score: 94/100
This is now overall my 4th favourite song of all time drawn with "Fireflies" by Seamless

Little top 5 for those are curious =)

1. HighScore - Pandaeyes - 97/100
2. Sine Wavs - Rukkus - 96/100
3. Supernova - XTrullor - 95/100
4. Fireflies - Seamless - 94/100
Beauty of a Godess - C-Enterprise - 94/100
5. Sharp Minor - Rukkus - 92/100

Rotten Flesh Rotten Flesh

Oh this is so annoying! I've been looking for a good dubstep song, and now I finally find one its lead instrument is my least favourite of all time; electric guitars! The atmosphere, composition and dubstep sound effect usage is amazing too! I should love this song, but I just HATE electric guitars, they're so obnoxious, boring, and generic instruments!

Sombra's Kingdom Sombra's Kingdom

Well this was a pleasant surprise but aaargh the flaws! There was one massive EASILY fixable flaw that cost this track its 5 stars! The beginning is SO boring! You got your typical Piano chords, your heavy kicks and snares, and some minimal soundscaping. The problem is it's so typical it's almost robotic, and not in the good sense! As well as that 1:20 'till the drop with NO variation except adding in 1 part of the drop early? AAARGH! It just annoys me; you got the EXTEMELY hard part of making the drop down to almost DexArson quality, and yet your intro is low quality, lazy and boring!

The bass growls are so powerful, the breaks are fast and satisfying the syncopation and variety is beautiful! Why did you have to ruin it? XD